Stirring of Chemical Raw Materials, Flavours, Liquid Soaps, Fragrances, Pharmaceutical Formulations, Syrups, Coating Solutions, Resins, Petrochemicals, Polyol where sedimentation occurs due to specific gravity variation of ingredients is a difficult task.
Stirrer is ideal for mixing when the contents must be thoroughly mixed. The various types of propellers mainly Marine, Cone, Hydrofoil and Helical type for open container is being used for required process conditions. Homogenising / Emulsifying is ideal for Cowles Blade with High-Speed Motor.
The limitation being the Closed Drum Small Bung Opening. Drum Stirrer with Flexible Propeller with detachable Motor, is ideal for drum mixing when the contents must be thoroughly mixed before they can be pumped out. The propeller diameter of conventional stirrer is too big to be inserted through a bung opening which forces the user to opt for either manual stirring or cut open the barrel to enable the conventional stirrer to be inserted, which makes it cumbersome and time consuming.
No "dead spots" or settled out material is ensured regardless of viscosity or solid content.
Lab / Batch Stirrer
- • Maximum Mixing Capacity up to 200 Litres.
- • Material of Construction - SS 316 Contact Parts
- • Cowles, Marine, Cone, Hydrofoil, Helical and Flexible Types
- • SS / Powder Coated MS Stand-Alone Base.
- • Fully made SS GMP Model as option.
- • Suitable for types of Low & High Viscous Liquids.
Drive Motors - Electric & Air
- • AC Induction Motors, Continuous Duty Rated
- • 3 Phase, Non-Flameproof Motors / Flameproof Motors
- • Standard Speed 1440 / 2880 RPM
|Model Name||TLM E Series|
|Special Features||With VFD, ideal for day-to-day Laboratory usage.|
|Power Source||Electric / 415 Volts / 50 Hz|
Lab / Small Batch Stirrer - Air / Pneumatic Operated
Drive Motors A Series
- • Vane and Piston Air Motors.
- • Continuous Duty Rated
- • Direct Free Speed from 1100 RPM to 2500 RPM
- • Stirrer RPM can be regulated by simply throttling the Air Control Valve
|Model Name||TLM A Series|
|Special Features||Standard / FLP RPM Electronic / Analog Type Indicator can also be provided|
|Compressed Air Details||Pneumatic / 3 - 6 Bar / 12 CFM / PU 10 MM Hose|
|Horse Power Rating||0.3 HP to 4.0 HP|