OVAL GEAR FLOW METER – ELECTRONIC, GPI MAKE
GM Series Oval Gear Meters are designed for low flow and high accuracy. Units are available with pulse output from either a Reed Switch or Hall Effect Sensor. Oval Gear Meters work best with clean fluid, free of debris. It has the ability to handle a wide range of fluid viscosities with exceptional levels of repeatability and durability.
INDUSTRIAL FLOW METER – OVAL GEAR, ELECTRONIC TYPE
- • Compact size and extremely Accurate with Viscous Liquids.
- • Utilizing time proven Oval Gear Principle.
- • Total, Batch, Flow Rate & Batch Control Facility.
- • Extremely Higher Accuracy, Better than +- 0.5%.
- • 3A / FM / CE / NEMA / ATEX / Ex – Approved
- • Certificate of Accuracy supplied with meter.
|Model Name||GM Series|
|Material of Construction||SS 316 / Aluminium Contact Parts|
|Line Size||1/8”. ¼”. 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/2″, 2″ & 3”.|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5 %|
|Display||Digital / Remote / Analog|
|Maximum Pressure||35 Bar|
|Flow Rate||50 LPH to 300 LPM|
|Maximum Viscosity||1000 CPS|
|Special Feature||Flammable Type, FM Grade|