Plunger Pum2p Heads are a good choice for simple applications with non-critical, harmless fluids.
The reciprocating plunger directly displaces the process liquids. As the plunger and plunger seals are wetted, the best performance for the application Is achieved by optimal selection of plunger material and seal design. The plunger seal selection is dependent on the fluid, working pressure and temperature.
Plunger Type Metering & Dosing Pump
Salient Features of Plunger Metering Pump
- • API 675, Plunger Type
- • Material of Construction - SS 316 Contact Parts
- • Steam Jacketed for Sticky, High Viscous Liquids
- • Remote Head for High Temperature Application
- • Multiple Head with Single Motor
Drive Motors E Series
- • Non-Flameproof / Electric / 3 Phase or Single-Phase Motor
- • Phase Flameproof Motors for Inflammable Environmen
|Model||TMP E Series|
|Flow Rate Range & Pressure||10 LPH - 5000 LPH / 6 Bar|
|Motor Speed||1440 RPM|